- Keep both you and your four-legged hiking buddy safe on all your adventures together with this portable medical kit.
- Filled with supplies for both human and animal first aid, stash this 1.47-pound kit in your car, campsite, or backpack wherever you and your pet may travel.
- Safely administer first aid to your dog by first muzzling them with the included triangular bandage, and easily wrap injuries with a self-adhering bandage that won't stick to fur.
- Included $16 field manual: "Comprehensive Guide to Wilderness & Travel Medicine", with 43 first aid categories and 160 subcategories including "Weiss Advice" improvised techniques, "When to Worry" tips on recognizing life-threatening conditions, 97 illustrations and information on how to use your Adventure Medical Kit.
- This kit includes sterile bandage materials, bleeding and wound care, blister/burn care, fracture/sprain care, common medications, waterproof DryFlex bags, and essential tools.
FEATURES of the Adventure Medical Kits Me & My Dog Includes first aid essentials for both you and your dog SOL Emergency Blanket to treat shock & hypothermia Reduce swelling of sprains and strains with the emergency cold pack 10 CC Irrigation Syringe to effectively clean wounds and prevent infection Splinter Picker/Tick Remover to safely remove splinters and ticks from your dog's paws and body Safely administer first aid to your dog by first muzzling them with the triangular bandage Easily wrap injuries with the self-adhering bandage which doesn't stick to faux fur